BEST PAPER AWARDS ACE 2014
Best Paper Awards
Dr. Liudmila Ruban
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture
Assoc. Prof. Sabina Kuc
Cracow University of Technology
Dr. Sirimas Hengrasmee
Dr. Sant Chansomsak
Best Student Papers
Mr. Marc O Riain
Cork Institute of Technology
Global Science and Technology Forum
Advances in Architecture and Civil Engineering are the order of the day with the rapid industrialization and urbanization seen in developed and developing nations. Innovative design and construction practices are challenging tasks to the architects and engineers to meet the ever growing demands of society. The conference is the premiere forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Architecture and Civil Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, architects, engineers and scientists in this domain of interest from around the world.
The themes of the conference are:
• Infrastructure Design for Regions in Rapid Development
• Infrastructure Design for New Vertical Cities
• Infrastructure for new Cities and Landscapes
• Design for Urban Infrastructure: Parks, Buildings, Streets and Systems
Dr. Richard Hyde will deliver
"Approaches to Integrating Architecture and Engineering"
Honorary Professor in the Faculty of Architecture
Design and Planning at the University of Sydney
Assoc. Prof. Mark S. Anderson
Associate Professor of Architecture
Department of Architecture
College of Environmental Design
University of California, Berkeley
• The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference) Print ISSN: 2301-394X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3958 will be indexed by Ulrichsweb,EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and
Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors attending the conference will be invited to publish in the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) on complimentary basis. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. JET is hosted on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals Global Science Journals (GSJ)- (JET) (Print ISSN:2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest,
Cabell's Directories and will be submitted to CAS, Scopus, ScienceDirect, Googe Scholar, IndexCopernicus and amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Future Construction: New Technologies in Architecture and Civil Engineering Vol. 2" to be published by GSTF. This book will be co-edited by Assoc. Prof. Mark S. Anderson, of University of California, Berkeley and Assoc. Prof. Peter Anderson,
of California College of the Arts
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• ACE 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ACE 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific
topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php