BEST PAPER AWARDS ACE 2013
Best Paper Awards
Prof. Dr. Peter Richter
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Prof. Matt Fajkus
The University of Texas at Austin
Best Student Papers
Bharathi Sria, Saranya,
Navita Rao &
Siddardha Pavan Sai
Acharya Nagarjuna University
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Advances in Architecture and Civil Engineering are the order of the day with the rapid industrialization and urbanization seen in developed and developing nations. Innovative design and construction practices are challenging tasks to the architects and engineers to meet the ever growing demands of society. The conference is the premiere forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Architecture and Civil Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, architects, engineers and scientists in this domain of interest from around the world.
The themes of the conference are:
Infrastructure Design for Regions in Rapid Development
Infrastructure Design for New Vertical Cities
Infrastructure for new Cities and Landscapes
Design for Urban Infrastructure: Parks, Buildings, Streets and Systems.
|Keynote Address will be delivered by:
||Keynote Address will be delivered by:
||Dr. Avi Friedman
School of Architecture
McGill University, Canada
||Assoc. Prof. Mark S. Anderson
Associate Professor of Architecture
Department of Architecture
College of Environmental Design
University of California, Berkeley
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-394X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3958) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) (Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell's Directories.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• ACE 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ACE 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
ACE 2014 PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS