BEST PAPER AWARDS ACE 2014
Best Paper Awards
Dr. Liudmila Ruban
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture
Assoc. Prof. Sabina Kuc
Cracow University of Technology
Dr. Sirimas Hengrasmee
Dr. Sant Chansomsak
Best Student Papers
Mr. Marc O Riain
Cork Institute of Technology
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Advances in Architecture and Civil Engineering are the order of the day with the rapid industrialization and urbanization seen in developed and developing nations. Innovative design and construction practices are challenging tasks to the architects and engineers to meet the ever growing demands of society. The conference is the premiere forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Architecture and Civil Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, architects, engineers and scientists in this domain of interest from around the world.
The themes of the conference are:
• Infrastructure Design for Regions in Rapid Development
• Infrastructure Design for New Vertical Cities
• Infrastructure for new Cities and Landscapes
• Design for Urban Infrastructure: Parks, Buildings, Streets and Systems.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-394X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3958) will be indexed by
Ulrichsweb,EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Future Construction: New Technologies
in Architecture and Civil Engineering Vol. 2" to be published by GSTF. This book will be edited by
Assoc. Prof. Mark S. Anderson, of University of California, Berkeley and Assoc. Prof. Peter Anderson,
of California College of the Arts.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible
research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET)
(Print ISSN:2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest
and Cabell's Directories.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify
for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• ACE 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ACE 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific
topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php